For six months out of every year, from June through November, Florida residents are in the crosshairs of virtually every hurricane, storm, or tropical depression that forms in the Atlantic basin. While not every major storm makes landfall in Florida, a significant number of them do. Even the ones that avoid a direct hit still manage to dump torrential rainfall on large portions of the Sunshine State, causing flooding that results in millions of dollars in damages annually.
1-800-Dry-Me-Out’s Immediate Response Team is there for you in the aftermath of any hurricane or major storm event, ready to get to work restoring your home or business to its former beauty.
Hurricanes typically combine both wind and rain for a massive one-two punch. Wind damage can open your home to the elements, with rain causing massive damage to virtually every area of your home, from floors, carpeting, and area rugs, to sheetrock, drywall, furniture, and appliances, the damage left behind by a hurricane can be overwhelming.
Even worse, hurricane damage will not improve over time. Water damage will always get worse the longer it goes untreated, weakening the overall structure as well as providing a breeding ground for all kinds of mold. It is of the utmost importance to begin the water restoration process as soon as possible once the storm has passed.
1-800-Dry-Me-Out is the Florida West Coast’s first and best choice for all things related to water damage, offering water extraction, drying, cleaning, mold removal, as well as structural repair and restoration. Same day emergency service means you get an industry certified technician out to your home promptly, someone who knows how to properly assess the damage and begin the process known as water damage restoration.
Our state of the art water restoration process includes:
- Removal of Damaged Property; furniture, books, appliances, and valuables
- Water Extraction; the removal of all excess water from the home
- Deodorizing: the treatment of musty smells and fumes that are often found with flood damage
- Mold Removal and Remediation: Not just the removal of the mold, but the proper treatment and cleaning of the property to prevent it from returning
- Repair of Damaged Items: we repair, restore, and provide storage for your family’s possessions
- Sanitation: the removal of all materials and debris left over from the storm as well as the restoration process
1-800-Dry-Me-Out guarantees their work, which means you will be able to go back into your home after the fact knowing that the job was done right. We value you as a customer, but we’d much rather not have to see you that often! We’d much rather do the job correctly the first time and avoid the headaches that come along with a subpar restoration job.
Don’t let the next major hurricane spell the end for your home. Call the water damage professionals at 1-800-Dry-Me-Out today!