6 New Year’s Resolutions From Western Florida’s Mold Removal Experts
It’s New Years Eve, the clock is ticking and the pressure to commit to a New Year’s resolution is on. As the areas industry leader of water damage, mold damage and sewer damage remediation and property restoration, we wanted to share a few possible New Years resolutions for you to choose from. These are so easy that you may want to choose them all!
I resolve to:
1) Change the Shower Curtain Liner often, long before I notice any mold buildup.
2) Leave the washer door open after a laundry cycle
3) Invest in a Relative Humidity Meter (starting as low as $29.99 online!) so I can monitor the levels at my property
4) Purchase a dehumidifier for my home if the humidity level at my property exceeds 55% so as to maintain an environment less hospitable to mold spores
5) Fix all water leaks, leaky pipes, wall cracks and leaky plumbing at my property
6) Call for a mold inspection if my property has every suffered any damage from a flood or hurricane or other, especially if I have any children, pets, seniors or otherwise vulnerable residents at the property
1-800-Dry-Me-Out, Inc. would like to wish everyone a very safe and fun New Years Eve as well as a wonderful and prosperous New Year. Here’s to 2010!